The teams behind Good Day BIO and Bio.News is live at the BIO CEO and Investor Conference in New York. The Marriott Marquis in Times Square is buzzing with CEOs and investors excited about all the opportunities to hear industry insights and meet new potential partners.
Here’s how you can follow our coverage:
- Subscribe to Good Day BIO, where you’ll get the daily highlights and what we’re watching.
- Bookmark Bio.News, where we’ll be bringing you session recaps and exclusive interviews.
- Join the conversation at @IamBiotech and #BIOCEO23. Tell us what you’re learning and what’s inspiring you—maybe we’ll retweet or share!
- FOMO got you down? It’s not too late to register to attend in person or virtually and participate in One-on-One Partnering.
What we’re covering at the BIO CEO and Investor Conference
Here are a few things we’re covering this week:
- Monday, February 6 at 1:00 P.M. E.T.: Recalculating Risk vs. Opportunity in China Deal-Making. China remains strategically important for biopharma deal-making with its predicted growth and market size. But the business environment continues to shift due to geopolitical tensions and macroeconomic and policy changes. We’ll cover the session and speak with Yaping Shou, MD, Ph.D., Venture Partner at Lilly Asia Ventures and CEO of Wells Therapeutics.
- Monday, February 6 at 4:00 P.M. E.T.: Market Outlook—Convincing Hesitant Investors for IPOs versus Other Capital Alternatives. Everyone’s talking about the state of biotech investment, but we’ll get the real story from investors and speak with Janice Bourque, Managing Director, Life Sciences at Hercules Capital.
- Tuesday, February 7 at 9:00 A.M. E.T.: Resetting the Innovation Landscape for Pain and Addiction Therapeutics, where we’ll explore insights from the new BIO Industry Analysis report, The State of Innovation in Pain and Addiction with David Thomas, BIO’s Senior Vice President of Industry Analysis and Research.
- Tuesday, February 7 at 10:00 A.M. E.T.: Policy Outlook: Understanding the Effects of the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act. We’ll hear from BIO policy experts and CEOs about how they expect the drug price controls in the legislation to impact their drug R&D.
- Tuesday, February 7 at 11:00 A.M. E.T.: CRISPR’s Impact on Next-Generation Gene Therapies. What’s the outlook for CRISPR and gene editing, and how are companies envisioning bringing this to patients? We’ll talk withDavid Baram, Ph.D., President and CEO of Emendo Biotherapeutics.
Come say “hello” if you’re in New York!